Site analysis for residential properties
Before picking a particular site for your new build or settling on plans for a renovation, an analysis of the site will need to be carried out. In the site assessment our team can determine the feasibility of the project by analysing a range of factors, including:
- Land purchasing and acquisition costs, which includes an overall estimation of the funds and resources required to invest in a particular location.
- Financing costs, which may be required to settle the costs for development.
- Council costs and regulations are typically necessary and often require an application to be filled out and building permit fees may be incurred depending on the size of the project.
Interior design site analysis
As experienced design and planning consultants, JKBD can also carry out a site analysis for interior design. By investigating and evaluating the project site context and existing conditions, we can offer a range of solutions that suit necessary steps in the design process.
Why is a site analysis required – even for residential homes?
A detailed site analysis will tell you a lot about the financial payoff of your project. Even if you are investing money in a renovation, there are a range of factors you must consider before going ahead with it, including:
- Considering your current lifestyle and what it could look like in the future.
- If a sustainable design solution is worthwhile, especially if it is an income property.
- Is your budget realistic and how can it be revised if not.